Renowned for its golden beaches and beautiful parks and gardens, Bournemouth blends the contemporary with the traditional to ensure you are truly spoilt for choice.
Our first Christmas visit to this hotel was a great success last year and there is plenty of entertainment!
Sunday We make an early afternoon departure and travel direct to Bournemouth.
Christmas Eve We enjoy a stop in the historic market town of Wimborne Minster, before returning for a light buffet luncheon. Entertainment in the afternoon.
Christmas Day Entertainment and food all day long!
Boxing Day In the morning it is the Scavenger Hunt around town. After lunch settle down for a movie or join the coach for a scenic excursion taking in Sandbanks with a short stop on Poole Quay. We return in time for afternoon tea.
Thursday We return home directly after breakfast.
- Return coach travel
- Tours as indicated
- Hotel accommodation of bed, breakfast, evening meals, 2 light luncheons and a Christmas Dinner
- Full board
- Entertainment on every night
- Sherry and Canape reception on the first night
- Afternoon tea with a Christmas treat every afternoon in resort
- Movie every afternoon
- Scavenger hunt around town
- Salvation Army sing choirs
The Queens Hotel & Spa
3 star hotel in a prime position a short walk from the beach and town.
- LIFT (please request)
- STEAM ROOM
Hotel 01202 554415 | www.queenshotelbournemouth.com