With its world class attractions, Liverpool is the ideal destination to visit and explore. Our hotel is a great place to relax and is close enough to the city’s attractions if you want to explore!
Monday To Liverpool and time to explore the Albert Dock area before we check into our great hotel which is located on the edge of the city centre.
Christmas Eve We take a scenic coastal drive north and make a lunch time stop in Southport. On our return we make a short at Crosby Beach for the Anthony Gormley art installation of 100 iron men looking out to sea.
Christmas Day All day in Liverpool to enjoy the day at the hotel.
Boxing Day Onto the Wirral and a short circular tour taking in views of North Wales across the River Dee Estuary. We also pass the famous Royal Liverpool Golf Course at Hoylake where the Open is often held. Spend the rest of the day back at the hotel or if you wish, the coach will drop and return you from Liverpool ONE, an open air shopping district with more than 170 shops including Harvey Nichols.
Friday We return home with 4 hours in the famous Roman city of Chester.
- Return coach travel
- Tours as indicated
- Hotel accommodation of bed, breakfast, evening meal and Christmas lunch
- Entertainment every night
- Tea, coffee and treats on arrival
- Mulled Wine and Mince Pies on Christmas Eve
- Bucks Fizz with Breakfast on Christmas Day
- 4 Course Christmas Lunch.
- Tea and Cake with the Queen’s Speech
- Afternoon Tea with Treats on Boxing Day