Day 1: To Eurotunnel and on to Antwerp where we embark before departure at 2200.
Day 2: We arrive into Amsterdam at 1300 and have time to enjoy the city including an included Canal Cruise and a visit to the famous Rijksmuseum, the national Dutch museum of history and art.
Day 3: We depart Amsterdam by coach in order to visit the famous Tulips at Keukenhof. We rejoin the boat in Uterecht and sail on to Nijmegen where we spend some time in the evening before departure.
Day 4: We arrive into Dusseldorf at 1400 and spend the afternoon and evening here with an included Old Town Tour.
Day 5: Into Koblenz and enjoy a walking tour of the city, Ehrenbreitstein Fortress and a wine tasting before departure at 1600.
Day 6: We leave the boat in Mannheim and transfer to Heidelberg for a walking tour of the city and castle. Then back to Mannheim for departure at 1800.
Day 7: Arrive into Strasbourg for the day for a city tour and also another wine tasting.
Day 8: We arrive into Basel at 0830 and disembark after breakfast. Free time to explore the city before our coach takes us to an overnight stop in France.
Day 9: We return to the Eurotunnel and on to the UK.
- Unlimited complimentary beverages aboard ship include regional wine, beer and premium spirits in addition to specialty coffee, water and soft drinks.
- Elegantly furnished cabins each with flat screen TVs, mini-bar, in-cabin safe, air-conditioning.
- Nightly on-board entertainment.
- Gourmet restaurants featuring international cuisine and premium beverages.
- Fitness center; massages available; putting green and plunge pool on Sun Deck – available 24 hours.
- Exclusive beauty products from Rituals or Crabtree & Evelyn.
- Free Wi- Fi internet access.
- On-board amenities including a fitness room, massage room, beauty salon, book corner and souvenir shop.