Explore West Wales whilst based at this truly fantastic 3-star hotel with one of the most breathtaking marine locations in Wales, set in 30 acres of headland overlooking Cardigan Bay. It has also recently had an indoor swimming pool etc. built.
A huge success in 2017 for its Turkey and Tinsel so we were lucky to get room for Christmas in 2018 as well!
Sunday A scenic journey via Abergavenny and the Brecon Beacons to West Wales. We make a lunchtime stop in the town of Abergavenny
Christmas Eve Following the coast road we pass through New Quay with its picturesque houses, pubs and restaurants that cling to the sides of the hills rising above the blue waters of Cardigan Bay. We continue stopping in Aberystwyth, nestling between three hills and two beaches.
Christmas Day All day in the hotel.
Boxing Day We follow the scenic coast road through Fishguard to St David’s, a beautiful and unique city surrounded by some of the finest coastline in Europe where we make a short stop. Then back to the hotel for Afternoon Tea.
Thursday We return home with a stop in Cardiff.
- Return coach travel
- Tours as indicated
- Hotel accommodation of bed, breakfast and evening meal
- Mulled Wine and Mince Pies on arrival
- Christmas carols before dinner on Christmas Eve
- Bucks Fizz before breakfast on Christmas Day
- Evening film show Christmas evening
- Afternoon Tea (cakes and sandwiches) on Boxing Day
- Gala Buffet and entertainment on Boxing Day
The Cliff Hotel
A renowned 3 star hotel with great facilities and stunning views of the Pembrokeshire coast.
- STEAM ROOM
- HYDRO SPA