Cruise Experience a wonderful scenic journey travelling along the Danube and dip in and out of the fascinating history and culture of some of the most beautiful cities in the heart of Europe. From the pretty city of Passau on the Austrian border to the Hungarian capital of Budapest, cruise in comfort and style aboard the MS Serenity. Gaze at the flawless beauty of the Wachau Valley, lose yourself in the waltzes and whirls of Vienna, explore beautiful Budapest the ‘pearl of the Danube’, and discover the baroque wonderland of Bratislava. Encompassing valleys, vineyards and beautifully preserved medieval cities, a cruise along the Danube is full of sure-to-be delightful moments and memories. This cruise has sold out early the last 2 years so please book soon!
o Guided tour of Melk Abbey.
o Vienna with guided city tour.
o Guided tour of Schonbrunn Palace
o Budapest with coach city tour with a local guide.
o Budapest by night inc. Folklore show with music.
o Puszta Horse Show
o Guided tour of Bratislava
Day 1 To our 4 star overnight hotel in Frankfurt.
Day 2 To Passau and we sail at 1600
Day 3-8 On board the MS Serenity.
Day 9 We disembark at 0830 and return to the hotel in Frankfurt.
Day 10 We return to the UK.
- Return coach travel
- Channel crossings
- Cruise amenities
- Itinerary and sightseeing excursions as stated
- Transport for excursions where necessary
- Full Board on the boat and Dinner, Bed and Breakfast at the overnight hotels
The ms Serenity is a floating 4 star hotel, from her distinct claret and cream colours on the outside, to the polished interiors and exquisite meals – there’s an air about this ship that exudes style and yet the atmosphere is warm and friendly. There’s also plenty of space to gather with friends and chat over drinks or enjoy some quiet time in your own company. The spacious and attractive lounge is located on the Panorama Deck and ensures great cosiness on board. It’s a great place to meet your fellow guests and relax as you watch the scenery pass by and there is musical entertainment every night. The spacious restaurant is the perfect place to enjoy your included meals, where you are looked after by the highly professional and friendly service team. Meals are served at a single sitting and the menus include international cuisine along with traditional local dishes, freshly prepared by your on board chef.
- Main Deck Cabins are on the lower deck and feature a small viewing strip window.
- Middle Deck Cabins are on the deck above the lower deck and feature large sliding windows.
- Panorama deck cabins are the highest standard on the upper deck and boast a French balcony with excellent views of the river.
- Superb dining with breakfast, 3 course lunch and 4 course dinner included in the elegant restaurant
- Welcome Drinks Reception on arrival and Farwell Drinks Reception on last night.
- Daily music performances by on-board musicians